You can tell a lot about a company, by the company that it keeps. WF Financial Solutions is owned and managed by a team of Professionals with over 100 years of combined experience in Corporate Finance. Our Principals are known and respected by much of the UK’s financial community. By exploiting our broad range of contacts, we have been able to secure a diverse group of funding partners, in turn offering our clients the best possible opportunity of securing business finance that best suits their individual requirements.
Here are just some of the reasons we are successful in what we do;
- Experience – WF Financial Solutions is owned and operated by a team of Accountants and industry specialists.
- Knowledge – We have a detailed understanding of which banks are lending, to what particular types of businesses.
- Pro-active – We take time to understand the processes and individual nuances that operate in your business, enabling us to select the right lender for you.
- Save Time – No need to fill in endless forms, from countless lenders, often asking for sensitive information about your business. Just fill our simple enquiry form in once, or even just pick up the phone.
- Honesty – For some businesses, invoice finance is not an appropriate form of lending. We will tell you honestly, if we think that this applies to your business.
- Coverage – WF Financial Solutions operates and arranges invoice finance facilities for businesses throughout the UK.
WF Financial Solutions does not charge its clients any fees. Neither will a finance facility be more expensive if it is sourced through WF Financial Solutions, rather than directly from a lender.
Our Service Promise
We continually ask owners and managers what it is they want most from their finance partners and listen carefully to what they have to say.
We live our service promise. Day-in, day-out:
- We will respond to all your enquiries in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- We will provide you with a bespoke finance package, tailored exclusively to your business needs.
- You will always have access to a consultant via the telephone from 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
- We will ensure that you are always kept fully informed of our progress in securing you a suitable financing solution.
- We will not waste your time. If a particular financing package isn’t suitable for you, we will tell you so.
- We will always ask your permission before sending any of your businesses’ details to potential funders.
- All information provided by you to us, will remain strictly confidential. Upon receipt of a request we will destroy or return to you any documents that you have furnished us with.
What additional information will we ask you for?
In order to assess your suitability for different financing packages, we usually require the following types of financial information:
- Last annual accounts
- Latest monthly management accounts
- A list of your current outstanding debtors
- A list of your current outstanding creditors
- A brief summary of what your business does
- Details of your current financial arrangements, i.e. loans, overdrafts, hire purchase agreements