Request a quote and we will compare many finance lenders for best the deal.
FREE no obligation quotes
We compare funders for YOU
We get exclusive offers & LOWEST rates
Business banking facilities
What are business banking facilities?
As a business, banking is essential therefore most business owners realise that it is vital to have a good relationship with your bank. Your banking facility should offer your business everything it needs, all at a good deal to you.
Whether it is having an overdraft available, to being able to control your account online, a banking facility needs to work for your business. It should be flexible, affordable and you should be able to rely on your bank to offer the best advice based on your current situation.
We have contacts with the major high street banks and our team has worked with them for years. Their relationships and experience ensure we can approach this in the best way possible for you.
How will WF Financial Solutions look for banking facilities for my business?
There are no upfront fees for our services and we have a wide range of experience with a broad cross-section of businesses in various industries. Therefore we can offer you:
- Assistance with re-banking – Moving banks is a big step but if you feel that the relationship with your bank has become strained then, it makes sense to have a fresh start. We will not only make sure we find you a bank which listens to you, but one that will offer you the best rate and options for your business.
- Introductions to all major banks – We have contacts with the major high street banks and other smaller banks and we can help you present an application for various banking facilities. We can even accompany you to interviews with the bank if necessary.
- Experience with all sizes and types of business – We have experience working with a broad cross-section of businesses in various industries and we can tailor your applications to suit your needs and requirements.
Why should I consider WF Financial Solutions to deal with my business banking facilities?
If you are just setting up your business, we have the experience required to help and advise you to get the best deal. We have the connections to put you in contact with banks who can offer you advice and products which will benefit your business in the months and years to come.
If you manage an established business which is looking at switching its business bank account then we will work hard to find you the best deals possible by aiming for:
- Low rates – We aim to find you the lowest rates on the market particularly if this is something that is of high importance to you. As a result of our relationships with many banks, we can offer you the preferential rates we get which means you could end up saving a significant amount of money every month.
- Flexibility – If you are looking for a more flexible approach to your banking, then we will work with you to find a bank who can offer the flexibility you require to add options, renegotiate your facility and more.
- Security – We will look to find you the bank which you feel the happiest with and if you are not happy with your first choice, we will look again for you.
- Financial stability – We look to provide you with financial stability for your business in the form of a banking facility that works for you, fits in with your day-to-day activities and your growth plans.
Are there any risks associated with moving my banking facility?
- Time – Moving banks can take time depending on the nature, size and complexity of your business. Therefore it could take longer than you anticipated to get your new banking facility sorted and set up.
- Relationships – Don’t be tempted to change banks purely for cost-saving reasons. A strong working relationship with your bank is immensely important and should not be undervalued. If you have a good relationship with your bank but are not happy with your deal, open a conversation or we will be happy to assist you.
- It’s a big move – Moving banks as a business is a big thing and therefore it should be well considered before going ahead and making any plans to go elsewhere. Moving banks does work out for many businesses but it can be a complex process.
Why Choose us?
Our years of experience working in this sector means that WF Financial Solutions are perfectly placed to assist you in raising business finance. Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company. As well as having access to numerous sources of finance, our team includes ex-bankers to help deal with your requirements.
We know what finance suppliers are looking for and we can help you prepare a good case to secure the right deal and to take the stress out of the process.
So if you are looking to set up a business bank account or move your current banking facility for a better deal, our business banking facilities service could be the right option for you. Call us now for further information or to get your free, no obligation quote.
Some of the partners we work with...
From a funders perspective, I find that the team at WF Financial Solutions, really take the time to understand the customers’ needs and wants and with their vast experience are able to match them with the correct funders. This really helps the funders to build a fast and trustworthy relationship to ensure any facilities are provided in a timely manner.
- Wayne Spratt, Business Development Manager, Bibby Factors Yorkshire
Why choose us?
WF Financial Solutions is an independent broker of invoice, asset and trade financing solutions with links to lenders of all sizes and specialties. WF Financial Solutions has helped many clients through a range of lenders and their varying services and we are proud to offer advisory and introductory services to finance providers that suit your needs.
Get expert help & advice with...
We specialise in sourcing the best factoring facilities for start-up’s, SME’s and big businesses.
One man band to large corporation, we work hard to ensure you get the deal that works for you.
Trading internationally, buying an asset or looking to refinance, we’ll help you get the best deal.
Sector Specific Funding
Different sectors have different needs and we pride ourselves on working hard to understand your situation.
We work closely with banks to secure the right banking facility or commercial mortgage for your business.