Generally, the property will be freehold or long leasehold (50 years +). Where loan repayments depend on rental income generated by the property, the level of rental income and the quality of the tenancies will be of paramount importance.
We can arrange mortgages with the following features:-
- Repayment terms of up to 30 years
- Minimum £25,001 upwards
- Up to 75% loan to value (up to 100% with additional security)
- Interest rates vary depending on circumstances
- Fixed & variable rates
- Interest only mortgages
- Self-certified mortgages
- Repayment holidays available in some cases
- Wide range of property types and industries
Our advisors include qualified accountants and former bankers and brokers who will package your proposal in order to ensure that the chances of your application being accepted are maximised. This also ensures you are offered the most competitive rate possible.
- Re–mortgages – using existing property can be re-financed. So if you have land or a commercial building which is either mortgage-free or has a significant amount of equity then re-structuring the finance could release cash into your business. In some cases a separate loan secured by a second mortgage over the property may be an alternative option.
- Owner-occupied or investment – Commercial mortgages are available to finance owner-occupied premises. But if you are in the business of buying and letting commercial property we can also help there too. Owner-occupied with tenants providing an additional income stream can also be accommodated.
- Agricultural – mortgages to purchase farm land & buildings and related property including equestrian centres, farm shops, kennels, milking parlours, etc. Seasonal payments and repayment holidays available as well as fixed or variable interest rates. If you also want to finance plant, equipment or vehicles click here.
- Self-certification – If you are self-employed and are unable to prove your income, self-certification facilities are available. They can be used for a wide range of properties including retail and leisure, care and nursing homes, offices, warehouses and a variety of industrial properties. If your property type is not listed here contact us now. Interest rates will vary depending on your circumstances.
- Adverse Credit History – Depending on your circumstances it may still be possible to arrange a commercial mortgage with a history of adverse credit. However, it is more difficult and generally more expensive. The nature and conditions surrounding the history, amount of deposit, current & future prospects all will be taken into account by the lender.